We offer an injection that includes a combination of essential vitamins and fat burning Amino Acids that increases energy and speeds up the body’s ability to remove fat.
These injections can be done in weekly increments to boost energy and metabolism or monthly for just a little boost when needed. In patients looking to lose weight, SlimShots are given in weekly increments along with a very simple diet plan.
Vitamins included in the SlimShot are B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Vitamin C
Amino Acids: Choline, Methionine, Inositol
- B1: Also known as thiamin. B1 is necessary for production of cellular energy from the foods that we eat is also aids in the synthesis of DNA and
- B2: Also known as Riboflavin. Riboflavin is an essential building block necessary for normal growth and development. It is needed for cellular energy production and also assists antioxidant activity in the body.
- B3: Also known as Niacin. Niacin Supports hundreds of chemical reactions in the body including cellular energy production and fatty acid synthesis.
- B5: Also known as pantothenic acid. B5 helps support fatty acid synthesis and cellular energy production in the body.
- B6: Also known as pyridoxine. B6 is involved in over 100 cellular reactions throughout the body. B6 is needed to metabolize amino acids and glycogen and is also necessary for normal nervous system, hormone and red blood cell function.
- B12: Also known as cobalamin, plays a significant role in the pathways of the body that produce cellular energy. It is also needed for DNA synthesis, red blood cell formation and for healthy nervous system function.
- Vitamin C: Also known as ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is essential to form and maintain bones, blood vessels, and skin. Vitamin C also helps produce collagen and is a powerful antioxidant that protects against bacterial and viral infections.
- Choline: Choline is a macronutrient that is important for liver function, normal brain development, nerve function, muscle movement, supporting energy levels and maintaining a healthy metabolism. Choline helps with methylation that is used to create DNA and helps with detoxification of the body.
- Methionine: Methionine has a fat-dissolving effect and reduces the deposition of fat in the liver. It is also important in the formation of cartilage and helps strengthen nails and help with hair loss.
- Inositol: Inositol is a precursor for phospholipids which are a necessary component of cell membranes. Phospholipids are imperative for the nutrient transport within and between cells. Inositol and choline work together to prevent fatty buildup in the liver and heart, promote healthy hair growth, help with metabolism of other nutrients, and help with nerve transmissions.